Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Florentine WOTG

We finished the Florentine Workshop on the Go in my club this week. I thought the ribbon flowers were really pretty, and the Ribbon Carousel challenge reminded me of them. The sketch from Card Patterns also reminded me of them, so I made this cute card:
I colored the seam binding ribbon in Goldrush, then twisted and turned it on the stamped cut-out flowers to make those pretty roses.

Materials used:
Paper: Florentine Workshop on the Go
Stamps: Florentine WOTG (for the flowers), Elemental WOTG (for the banners), and Enjoy!
Ink: Goldrush, Cocoa
Other: Color Ready Seam Binding Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. SO lovely! Awesome ribbon flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at the Ribbon Carousel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week! : )

    ReplyDelete