Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blue Lily Card

I made this card for A Day for Daisies. Their challenge was to use something "Old, New, Borrowed, and Blue" in honor of June weddings. I used their lone lily digital stamp and colored it with my blending pen and CTMH inks and markers. The "old" was an old button and pearl I pulled out of a big bag of buttons I got at the thrift store. The "new" was a paper pack I hadn't opened yet- Bliss Bulk. I borrowed a ribbon from my daughter, and the "blue" is all through the card - expecially the lily. I used the sketch from the Sweet Stop.

Materials used:
Paper: Bliss B&Ts, Dutch Blue and Lilac Mist cardstock, white cardstock (not CTMH)
Stamps: Precious Love, ADFD digital lily (not CTMH)
Inks: Dutch Blue, Spring Iris, Lilac Mist, Moonstruck
Markers: Olive, Pacifica, Blending Pen
Other: Brown ribbon, button, pearl from my stash (not CTMH)

4 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Sarah!! I love everything you create. You have been such an inspiration to me and to others that I am passing you the Liebster Blog Award. I am in awe of your creations. I hope you appreciate this award as much as I did. It is my honor to pass it to you. Please visit my blog and click on the image to save in your sidebar. Have a terrific day!! Gloria Shirr

    Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so pretty Sarah. Love the lovely flower image cut out. The brad looks really nice too. Thank you for playing with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, love the button! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! LOVE the simple layout with the grouping of fabulous elements in the corner--this is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete