Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Belated birthday

My Grandpa's birthday was last week and I didn't send him anything. He's a punny guy, so I thought he'd like a card made with my new stamp set, Pun Fun. I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch, and I used the colors from Sentimental Sundays - I also included the faux stitching for their challenge.
I still feel like it needs something... I might put some string on it or some pearls or color in the turtle... some paper piecing might be nice. But I know my grandpa will like it as it is. I should just hurry up and get it mailed, eh? BTW, I do like that it's mailable as it is. :)


Here's the inside of the card:
Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Pacifica, Cranberry, Grey Flannel, Pear
B&Ts: Believe, Elemental, Dotty for You
Stamps: Pun Fun, Card Chatter - Birthday
Ink: Pear
Other: CM Journaling Pen (not CTMH)

No comments:

Post a Comment