Thursday, January 17, 2013

Color My Heart Color Dare #26

Here is my scrapbook layout for color dare #26 - black and white with a pop of one other color. My color was Lagoon:

I made a layout based on the one from Magic - Card Trick p. 86. This layout would be great with any pictures if they are printed in black and white!

Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
B&Ts: Dotty for You, b&w polka dots (not CTMH)
Stamps: Harvest Happiness, Potential, Childhood Portrait
Ink: Versa Mark, Black, Lagoon
Other: Persnickety Journaling Spots, Eclectic Alphabet, Paradise Just Blooms, Blue and Green Sparkles, Black ribbon assortment, Black Embossing Powder, buttons (not CTMH)

4 comments:

  1. Really nice, Sarah! And thanks for posting the "rules" about how to add a pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors together--white and black really make Lagoon "pop out"! The layout design is very attractive also! thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combo Sarah!! I am just getting into scrapbooking so any ideas sure do help this rookie!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lagoon with the black and white! A really gorgeous combination (I also love all the dottiness!) TFS!

    ReplyDelete