Friday, April 5, 2013

52{C}CT April Sketch Challenge & Color My Heart

I was debating what to do for the color dare this week since I came up with a one-color challenge. Then I saw the sketch for 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and I knew what to do. I thought Juniper would make a wonderful Christmas card! So here it is:
I used up the very last of my Juniper pattern paper from Perfect Day. So sad to see it go. I used the little tree from Christmas Love for my row of trees.


Materials used:
Cardstock: Juniper, Colonial White
B&Ts: Perfect Day
Stamps: Christmas Love
Ink: Juniper
Other: Colonial White Mini Medleys, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Juniper ribbon

10 comments:

  1. I think the colour is wonderful (can see why you're sad to see it go). This is just so cool - the paper and scrolly trees are perfect together. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Sarah! The Perfect Day paper matches the trees very nicely--it's too bad that now it is all gone! Thanks for the inspiration.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty colour scheme Sarah, it makes a wonderful Christmas card combo! I love the swirly trees and the baroque looking paper, they work perfectly together! Sweet ribbon details too! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooo....love this one. The colors are great for Christmas for sure! You can fix that little "out of Juniper" problem, you know! ;) Hee, hee, hee! Great job with the sketch AND color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I am terrible about not wanting to use up my paper, so it sits. And sits. And sits some more. :( I like how you are doing a few Christmas cards throughout the year. It's challenging me to not be in that panic come October next year. I have some trees similar to this, so I think I might just stamplift this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Sarah, so soft in that shade, love the ribbon trim and the button and bow accent. The paper and the trees look like they were made for each other.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, this is absolutely stunning! LOVE the beautiful blue monochrome--and your ribbon and button/bow elements are fabulous! Gorgeous! HUGS, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The swirly tree images coordinate wonderfully with your designer paper. I like the monochromatic color scheme, too! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love this color too Sarah! Those trees are really great and I love the ribbon and buttons that you used. Funny how we both used trees this time - I think the sketch just seemed perfect for that. Wonderful!! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete