Monday, April 29, 2013

Lacy Monogram Card

I wanted to make a card for these 4 challenges:

Mojo Monday - Round or Square
The Pink Elephant - Washi Tape
Heart 2 Heart - Envelopes
Shabby Tea Room - Flowers, Ribbon, Lace, Pink, Aqua, Gold

I didn't have any washi tape (except black), but I read somewhere that you can make your own out of vellum, so I stamped on pieces of vellum using Diverse Backgrounds.


I added some lace around the back of the monogram, and I added lace and a monogram to decorate the envelope. I didn't want to add too much to this card; I think I added just the right amount. What do you think?


Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White circle card with envelope
Stamps: Diverse Backgrounds, Monogram "S"
Ink: Cotton Candy, Lagoon, Desert Sand
Other: vellum, lace, and ribbon from my stash (not CTMH)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the of colors and fun circle shape! Thanks so much for playing along with TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card and envelope are so pretty! Thanks for joining us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever to create your own washi tape. I'll have to remember that one! Beautiful card, I love the lace behind the monogram.

    ReplyDelete