Thursday, May 16, 2013

Color Dare #43 with Retro Sketches

Hey everybody. This week at Color My Heart, I chose primary colors. The same ones used in the Tommy paper pack. They are Cranberry, Outdoor Denim, and Honey. I used the sketch from RetroSketches to make my card.


I made a card that is pretty masculine. It could be for a graduation or an anniversary. I'm sure I'll send it to someone! I really wanted to use some of my CTMH natural hemp to give it a little more of a nautical feel, but I can't find it! So I just used some of this twine I found in my junk drawer.

Please come play along with us at Color My Heart!


Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White
B&Ts: Tommy
Stamps: Card Word Puzzle
Ink: Outdoor Denim
Other: Honey and Outdoor Denim Mini Medleys, twine (not CTMH)

1 comment:

  1. I looked at those honey pieces for mine too, lol, just didn't fit. I love them on your card, though! It never fails that the item I am looking for eludes me too...hope you find your hemp! Fab job with the sketch and the Color Dare! :)

    ReplyDelete