Thursday, May 23, 2013

Nook Case

Here's project I made that does not include paper or Close To My Heart products. I was thinking about my trip to Orlando next month for convention, and I have a laptop, but it is our only computer. If I took it with me, my hubby would be without a computer. Then I remembered the Nook that my mom got me for Christmas. I don't use it much, but it does get internet when there's free wi fi. And there will be in our rooms! So the only problem I had was that I had no case for it, and it wouldn't travel well. So I came up with a solution. I used the colors at ColourQ and found some yarn in my stash that matched. I used this pattern, and I whipped up this case in just a few hours.



Materials used (not CTMH):
Size H crochet hook, Red Heart yarn: Gold, Lt. Blue, Mango, White, (I don't know the name of the dark blue), a button from my stash, and a needle and thread to sew on the button.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty Sarah, super cretive of you. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cuddly and cozy case for your Nook! Thanks for sharing your project with us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun project, Sarah, I know you will enjoy your nook and having this case will remind you of the colourQ! Enjoy your vacation and thanks for playing with us and creating this wonderful project using our colors this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is this! So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, and what a great idea! Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing with us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete