Friday, May 10, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week

Heart2Heart is celebrating teachers and so are we. My 6-year old daughter really wanted to make a card with the velvet cross she got at church. So we colored it and she picked out the paper and embellishments and the inside of it. I helped her put it together how she wanted it, so this one was mostly her. I think it's great for a 6-year old!

This card is 5x7. The inside lining that she picked out is 4x5 1/2. Here is the inside:


CTMH Materials used: Ink - Watermelon, Stamp - Thoughtful Tidings, Markers - Pacifica, Lagoon, Blush, Pear, Crème Brulee

All other materials: from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute and I love the personalized note inside. Thank you for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to include a child's work of art in a card for her teacher! Great work. Thanks for sharing this with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete