Saturday, July 13, 2013

Album Contest - Front Cover

Here is the front cover of my contest album. I will show you a picture of the journaling flap opened.



This layout is kind of self-explanatory, and I really just made it for fun, not for the contest (since it wouldn't have been included in the 5 layouts anyway). The journaling flap just explains what's been going on in my life and how some of my hobbies have taken over in place of the more important things in life. To open the flap, I cut a slit in my page protector and forced it through. I'd never done that before! The layout is a one-page layout from Make It From Your Heart, #17.

Materials used:
Cardstock: Twilight, Cotton Candy, White Daisy, Silver Glitter Paper
B&Ts: Chantilly
Stamps: Posterboard Alphabet
Inks: Cotton Candy, Twilight
Other: Wooden Mini Medleys, Cricut Artiste cartridge, Black Marker (old style)

No comments:

Post a Comment