Sunday, July 28, 2013

Gotta love picnics!

Here is a card I made for Sweet Stop Sketches and Crazy4Challenges:



I loved the Crazy4Challenges picnic challenge so much that I decided to go on a real picnic!
 This is my hubby cooking the burgers.

 Two of my young'uns swinging together!

Burgers all ready to eat. I tried to take a picture of everyone eating, but the camera died. Oh well. We had lots of fun!

Materials used:
Cardstock: Goldrush, White Daisy
B&Ts: Splendor (retired)
Stamps: Summer Picnic (retired)
Ink: Black, Goldrush
Markers: Black, Topiary

2 comments:

  1. What a fun summer card Sarah. Love the melon image and those ants going around the edge. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, love the ants. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete