Monday, July 29, 2013

Using up Scraps for ABC Challenge!

Hi! I'm so honored that I was asked to join the design team for ABC Challenges! This is my first time participating as a Design Team member! The challenge this week is to use up some scraps. I had some little pieces of Footloose leftover, so I took a scrap of Bamboo for my card base, and I just arranged the scraps in a fun geometric pattern. I like this kind of look! I also used one of the extra Dimensional Elements complements - the starfish.


Please come play along with us this week at ABC Challenges. We'd love to see what kind of "scrappy" card you can come up with!

I'm also entering this into the "beach" theme challenge at Order of the Opus Gluei.

Materials used:
Cardstock: Bamboo
B&Ts: Footloose
Complements: Footloose

6 comments:

  1. Love your card! Great colors and use of scraps! Congrats on being on the DT at ABC Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is delightful and perfect for our Opus Gluei theme! I like all the subtle patterned papers that work really well together and add to the paradise feel. The starfish is great accent embellishment. Thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei, I hope we entice you back to play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great version of a tropical themed card! So colorful and pretty - a lovely scrap creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stepping in to help us out this month at ABC Challenges Sarah. I love your style and am happy to have you with us. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to use scraps. LOVE the starfish. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete