Friday, October 25, 2013

52CCT October Technique - Fancy Folds!

This week's challenge at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown is to make a fancy-fold card. Now I don't know if I've ever even attempted one before, so I had to do some googling! I found this website and CASED her tri-fold card because I loved it so much. She also has a great tutorial about how to make these, so go check it out!




Materials used:
Cardstock: Cranberry, Colonial White
B&Ts: Pear & Partridge
Stamps: Glory to God
Ink: Chocolate
Other: Silver Glitz Glitter Gel

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! If this is a first attempt I'm mega impressed! I really like the look with super images and pretty papers! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this is AMAZING!!! LOVE the stamps and I adore the colors--just beautiful! And your FIRST attempt?! Fabulous! HUGS and have a great rest of the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sarah, that is a wonderful tri-fold shutter card and I can't believe that's your first ever fancy fold card - and you chose quite a scary one to start with and nailed it perfectly! I'm partial to fancy fold cards but have never tried one of these - must rectify that after your excellent example! Have a great week! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sarah - you knocked this out of the park. I have seen these great folds but haven't attempted one myself either. Going to have to give it a try - you've inspired me! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful - you've done a great job on this - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE this one, Sarah, the stamping is gorgeous and when I saw the DP you had chosen -well, did I say that I love it? Great job on a tricky fold, beautifully done. I might try one of these again myself.

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete