Friday, January 31, 2014

Color Dare with Florentine

This week at Color My Heart, we are encouraging you to make a project using these colors: Crème Brulee, Goldrush, Olive, and Twilight. Or you can make a project using these colors: Honey, Sunset and Lagoon (from the Cloud 9 cardmaking kit). You get to choose! I chose the first combo, because I have these colors in the Florentine Paper pack. I made this layout based on a pattern from Cherish called Visual Texture. I used the Florentine B&Ts and Stickease.



Please come join us and show us what YOU can make with these colors!


Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White
B&Ts: Florentine
Stickease: Florentine

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful layout. I was wondering which patterned paper would work with this color dare!

    ReplyDelete