Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy Birthday, Clementine.

Well, I didn't post yesterday because I got so busy cleaning my house that I was too exhausted to create anything. I wanted to make this card for the Shabby Tea Room and the Pink Elephant. So I made it today. It is a VERY CAS card.

The challenge at the pink elephant was a recipe: 2 pattern papers, one border punch, and a heart. I used one pattern paper from Clementine for the strip in the middle and another one for the heart shape on the banner on top. I've been dying to use my new scallop border punch for a while, so I finally opened the box and broke it in. I used it on the Crème Brulee strip, and the pattern strip inside. This is the sketch from the Shabby Tea Room:



Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Crème Brulee
B&Ts: Clementine
Stamps: Say It In Style, Whoooo's Your Valentine
Ink: Twilight
Other: Scallop Border Punch

2 comments:

  1. Clear&simple :) Sometimes is really not so easy to make a card like this :) Nice work ! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh what a lovely CAS! The bunting is adorable with the hearts as a focus. And I happen to be a huge fan of orange and blue combo! :) Thank you so much for joining us with this great entry!
    ~*Joni TPE DT

    ReplyDelete