Saturday, February 8, 2014

Mon Amour

This card has been in the works for a few days. I knew it needed something, but it took a while to figure it out. I finally finished it this morning. I made it for:

Deconstructed Sketch
Pals Paper Arts
Inspired By - I used the Paris theme

I used the new paper pack, Ivy Lane, for this one - the colors I used are Hollyhock, Blush, and Grey Wool. I didn't like the grey circle by itself, so I finally decided to crinkle a doily and put it behind the circle. I like the effect!

PPA190 Feb 6DS137 by the Deconstructed Sketch

Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Grey Wool, Blush, Hollyhock
B&Ts: Ivy Lane
Stamps: La Belle Vie WOTG
Ink: Grey Wool, Hollyhock
Other: doily (not CTMH), Hollyhock Zipper Lace, Artiste Cricut cartridge

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The added doily is a sweet touch! Lovely Valentine! Thanks for joining us at PPA,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an intricate card! So pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete