Saturday, February 8, 2014

Shabby Valentine

It's been a while since I've had time to get crafty and make cards for some challenges. My house got messy again, and that has a direct correlation to how creative I feel. I cleaned up, and my mojo came back! I made 8 cards today! This one is for

Mojo Monday
ColourQ
Shabby Tea Room
Pink Elephant

 
Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
B&Ts: Sparkle & Shine, Roxie, Elemental, La Belle Vie
Stamps: Say It in Style
Ink: Ruby
Other: Ruby Mini Medleys, Red Shimmer Trim, Frosted Assortment, Mocha Opaques

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love the big banner. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the different patterned papers and the lovely flowers. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, perfect use of the colours, thanks for joining us at ColourQ, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete