Thursday, June 5, 2014

Color Dares 96 and 97

It's been a while since I posted to this blog. I have been faithfully blogging each day at 365 No Repeats. I've been making a Crock Pot recipe a day. Needless to say, I've been eating well! But I have to feed my family. What I haven't been doing is scrapbooking. But I got some time with my friend tonight, and we each made 2 layouts! It's better than nothing. Here's my first, for Color Dare 96, Creme Brulee, Sorbet, and Crystal Blue. Balloon Ride. The layout is from Magic - One-Way Mirror:



Materials used:
Cardstock: Cashmere, Colonial White
B&Ts: Balloon Ride
Complements: Balloon Ride
Other: Wooden Buttons

Here's my second layout, for this week's Color Dare - Honey, Olive, New England Ivy, and Outdoor Denim. The layout is #11 from Make it From Your Heart Volume 1:



Materials used:
Cardstock: New England Ivy, Colonial White
B&Ts: Victory
Complements: Victory
Other: Tough Tags

No comments:

Post a Comment