Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Orange! (Color Dare 117)

This week's color dare was to use orange, any shade of orange, on your project. My favorite from CTMH is Autumn Terracotta. We had a beautiful fall this year, and I got some pretty pictures, so I wanted to feature them in a layout this week. I got sick, so I didn't get to make this layout on time, so here it is, 5 days late.


I cased this layout from Annual Inspirations p. 55. The layout is MIFYH vol. 1, pat. 18. I used the Pathfinding paper pack and the Fall Harvest stamp set.

Come join us this week at Color My Heart!


Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Chocolate, Autumn Terracotta, Cashmere, Sweet Leaf
B&Ts: Pathfinding
Stamps: Fall Harvest
Ink: Chocolate, Autumn Terracotta, Olive
Other: Pathfinding Assortment, Gold Bling Gems, Bronze Shimmer Trim, Basic Paper Fundamentals

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Beautiful Fall photos. I love how you layered the leaves and acorns along the side of the photos. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, Sarah! --Fall is such a beautiful time of year and your photos captured the awesome colors
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this LO. Your fall colors are so beautiful and highlight the gorgeous trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful layout! The colors just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this page, Sarah! The title strip with shimmer trim and zip strip are fun, as are all the leaves and acorns. Perfect to coordinate with your photos!

    ReplyDelete