Friday, January 2, 2015

Winter, Snow, and Blue

Here's a card I made for the Friday challenges. I like having lazy days where I don't have to do much, and I get to create!

Frosted Designs - White as a Snowflake
Friday Mashup - Winter theme and/or Snowflakes
CAS-ual Fridays - Felt and Sequins
CAS(E) This Sketch


The only felt I had was some blue letters and some pink letters, and I thought blue was more wintry. So I used them to spell out the word "snow" then I used the Card Word Puzzle stamp set to make a silly pun -"thank you snow much." I used the Frosted cardmaking stamp set for the snowflakes and some silver sequins I got at Walmart. The color I used is Pacifica - the letters, ink, and Paper Fundamentals.

  

Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
Paper Fundamentals: Adventure
Stamps: Card Word Puzzle, Frosted Card WOTG
Ink: Pacifica
Other: Urban Felt Alphabet, silver sequins (not CTMH)

13 comments:

  1. What a pretty card!! I love the sequins on your pretty snowflakes!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty Card. Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you incorporated felt...with letters! Cute sentiment, Sarah! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card...so pretty at all !!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!
    big hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty!!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun card! I love how you put the sentiment together for a fun thank you card. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and love the colors. Fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! The "snow' on the chevron border is great, and the sequins are a fab touch. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah this card is adorable! I love the Blue Tones!! And of course the sentiment! Thank you SNOW much for playing along at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!!

    http://homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete