Friday, March 6, 2015

Color Dare 132

This week at Color My Heart we are challenging you to use Black and White with Whisper. I saw a set of notecards on Pinterest that I wanted to CASE, so I made this set using CTMH products. They are very CAS. I really love the music theme, since I am a musician at heart!


I used one 12x12 piece of Black cardstock for the bases - these are cut to be 4x5.5, Then I used one 12x12 piece of white daisy cardstock for the front panels and the insides. I stamped the music images in Whisper and the sentiment in black. It is from the Just for You stamp set.

The first one is a treble cleff card.

The second one is a piano key card.


The third one is made with washi tape and sheet music background stamped on Whisper cardstock.

Come play along with us and show us your Black, White, and Whisper creations!


Materials used:
Cardstock: Black, White Daisy, Whisper
Stamps: Just For You, Universal Backgrounds, A Melody, Sweet Music
Ink: Whisper, Black
Other: Slate Polka Dot Washi Tape

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I can't pick a favorite since they are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Sarah. The colors, theme and simplicity make magic together.

    ReplyDelete