Tuesday, June 30, 2015

July Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Hi! Welcome to the July SOTM Blog Hop. This blog hop is a big circle. So if you have come from Sheila Bennett's blog you are on the right track. When you're done, keep hopping to see lots of beautiful artwork!


Today we are showcasing Life is Wonderful! This is a set of 8 stamps. 

Here is what I made:


I used the Seaside paper pack to match the colors for the Nacho Average Challenge. The sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches. My centerpiece is the large word "Wonderful" from the July stamp set. I thought it was perfect just by itself, therefore making the card good for any occasion. I spiced it up with a few sequins from the Coral Reef assortment. I used the custom cutting system from CM to cut the oval - it is one of my favorite craft products (sorry, not CTMH). And I used my signature style for this card - matted pieces. I just love the clean, layered look. I'm entering this into the challenge at Clear it Out.

If you would like this stamp set, you can get it for only $5 when you order $50 from my website. Or you can get it free with a $25 stamp purchase in July!

Now hop on over to Haley Dyer's blog to see her beautiful creation!



Materials used:
Cardstock: Slate, Sorbet, Champagne
B&Ts: Seaside
Stamps: Life is Wonderful
Ink: Lagoon
Other: Coral Reef Sequin Assortment

11 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the polka dot paper!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love this paper combination and the fabulous sentiment. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us over on the Clear It Out Challenge blog this week. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the font on that Wonderful stamp. Thanks for playing along with the Nacho color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the layering and color combination. Great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete