Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Color Dare 155 with Zoe

It took me a while, but I finally pulled out my Zoe kit to make a layout for the Color Dare at Color My Heart. This week we are challenging you to make a project using the colors from the kit: Canary, Sorbet, Glacier, Sweet Leaf, Slate, Whisper, and White Daisy.

We took our kids to the zoo on Sunday, and I gathered up some pictures from my cell phone and my husband's I-pod, I got them printed and used them for this layout. It is a level 2 layout, and the sayings in the complements are just perfect for these photos. The layout is Creative Rhythm from Cherish. For my style of scrapbooking, Cherish is my go-to book because you can usually fit lots of photos on a page without a lot of cropping or enlarging.


Come join us! You have until tomorrow (Thursday) at 9pm central.



Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Slate, Glacier
B&Ts: Zoe
Complements: Zoe

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun layout! Love how you combined all the patterns.

    ReplyDelete