Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Wedding gift Album

Some of my knitting friends are sending a "Sunshine Package" to a friend in New Zealand. It's a cold, dreary winter there, and she's not doing well. Since she's getting married soon, I made her this accordion album with our new paper pack - La Vie En Rose. I used the "Tie the Knot" Cricut cartridge and the CTMH stamp sets The Happy Couple and Precious Love with Vogue Alphabet for the names. I used several layouts from Imagine, just reduced in size and altered a bit. I used almost a half of the paper pack. I didn't add extra embellishments because I'm sending it to NZ and I want it to remain shipable, and not risk things falling off. :)






Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Black, Pomegranate, Poppy, Pixie, Baby Pink
B&Ts: La Vie En Rose
Stamps: Vogue Alphabet, The Happy Couple, Precious Love
Ink: Black
Other: Tie the Knot (not CTMH),

No comments:

Post a Comment