Saturday, October 17, 2015

Color Dare 164 with Nevermore

This week we are challenging you to use the color in the Nevermore paper pack - Sunset, Eggplant, Black, Slate & Whisper (Pear is optional). I used the Eggplant spider paper and the colors to make a card with my new Nov. SOTM. I also used the Sept. SOTM for the flower. I don't really celebrate Halloween, so I didn't feel like a layout was in order, and I have no use for a Halloween card, so I thought outside the box a little. The sketch I used was from CAS(E) This Sketch.


Come join us this week at Color My Heart!

 

Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Black
B&Ts: Nevermore
Stamps: Paper Garden, Cheers 2016!
Ink: Eggplant, Sunset, Slate, Whisper

6 comments:

  1. I love your card! Great use of the CAS Sketch to go with our color dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sarah! You really turned this color combo into an elegant card for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love how you stamped "Cheers!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination of challenges, Sarah! I know it was a challenge to use all of these colors but you did nailed it!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination of challenges, Sarah! I know it was a challenge to use all of these colors but you did nailed it!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you interpreted the sketch.

    ReplyDelete